Where to download UT? INI's?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GTi

Jan 23, 2008
Portugal
www.xispes.com
I formatted the computer and forgot to save my ut and user ini's and now i can't even install ut from the cd i have, stopping while installing the uwindowfonts.utx

Anyone knows where can i get the full ut, preferably already optimized. I have Win7 Home Premium 64bits, i7 Q720, Nvidia GT 230M

Raynor.Z

Ad Nocendum Potentes Sumus
Feb 1, 2006
Have you tried to copy CD contents to hard drive and installing from there?

GTi

Jan 23, 2008
Portugal
www.xispes.com
I feel so dumb right now. lol Will try it.

How about user.ini and unrealtournament.ini e remembered there was a place where some people shared them and i played with one of them and was really good.

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Have you tried to copy CD contents to hard drive and installing from there?

This. It should be fairly easy to copy all the cd's folders (save dx7, netgamesusa and logs) to a harddrive folder and simply run ut.exe from there.

And no one here will supply what you ask for - Warez is frowned upon for a reason.

How about user.ini and unrealtournament.ini e remembered there was a place where some people shared them and i played with one of them and was really good.

User and unrealtournament inis are generated from defuser and default inis - the cd supplies these.

Last edited:

GTi

Jan 23, 2008
Portugal
www.xispes.com
This. It should be fairly easy to copy all the cd's folders (save dx7, netgamesusa and logs) to a harddrive folder and simply run ut.exe from there.

And no one here will supply what you ask for - Warez is frowned upon for a reason.

User and unrealtournament inis are generated from defuser and default inis - the cd supplies these.

I know that, like i explained before i found a place with several ini's from other players, maybe someone reminds it, because i used one taken from that place.

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
OK, so I guess the "making a copy" of the CD just to salvage the contents and reinstall thing did not work. Guess some of the files on it are unreadable. Did you try EAC (Exact Audio Copy)? That's all I know. But I wonder how cheap a copy of UT would be to buy these days? Beyond that, I have no idea. Hope you solved your problem by now.

VendorX

Aug 2, 2010
BXL/Paris
I formatted the computer and forgot to save my ut and user ini's and now i can't even install ut from the cd i have, stopping while installing the uwindowfonts.utx
UT*.ini's are automatically generated from Default*.ini's - if you have problem, just delete all UT*.ini's, run the game and engine will do the rest. There is no point in downloading those .ini's...
As for CD, can be dusty and some cleaning can do the work - if not, try to copy all stuff file by file to HD (preserving folder tree...), then post corrupted files names. I'm sure, we can give you these files.

Anyone knows where can i get the full ut, preferably already optimized. I have Win7 Home Premium 64bits, i7 Q720, Nvidia GT 230M
Just google...