UT3 DM-Ourea Beta

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

biogenesis_mars

Aug 18, 2014
Hello BU!

Just released the beta for my new ancient ruins themed map, set high in the mountains. Give it a try and let me know what you think! Looking for all kinds of feedback.

DOWNLOAD

ourea_001.jpg

ourea_006.jpg

ourea_012.jpg

Last edited:

Jefe

The Dark Rat
Nov 11, 2008
T E X A S
www.vgmp3.org
It's something they do to prevent spammers from cluttering the forum. A moderator has to change the visibility of the post, or since you seem to be able to post now, you could try reposting.

biogenesis_mars

Aug 18, 2014
I tried reposting the link and a screenshot just before my last post, I assume its filtering out posts with URLs or images

Median12

Mapper
Sep 18, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
If your in Edit mode and close the site then I found your posted text/images go....but the comments stay and it's still on the Forum list.. is a bit odd.

I use photobucket.com for my screen pics. They appear as .img files on the post nice and big!

biogenesis_mars

Aug 18, 2014
I'm not allowed to post links apparently. erictberger. c o m is my portfolio site, you can fidn the map there very easily

meowcat

take a chance
Jun 7, 2001
@ biogenesis_mars: Very nice map! I love all of the custom content! Although I don't play UT3 much, I really enjoyed playing this against the bots and the entire level seemed to flow nicely. I look forward to any other maps you get around to making!

SkaarjMaster

enemy of time
Sep 1, 2000
Sarasota, FL
Finally back in the UT universe and reviewing maps again or at least posting some old reviews and trying new maps, etc. What follows is my review of this one with, hopefully, more reviews to post here:
Seems to be an abandoned temple but not sure I like the interplay of lighting, colors, textures and meshes, but good shadows and detail. The statues, ruins, trees and surround area look good and this map has good weapon/item placement especially like the hidden body armor. The gameplay provides a good mix of tight and open spaces and bots can be good, but tend to congregate in TDM. This map could use a few ambient sounds also.