XMP Weapons/Classes mod for UT2k4?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Jan 13, 2005
Tampa FL
www.
had an idea that might be cool... would it be possible to make a mod for xmp that would allow you to use the weapons and or classes from xmp in regular ut2k4 gametypes? things like assault would be very cool with xmp weapons and classes and so would team deatmatch. maby by giving each team a ceartain amount of energy per person so that you dont need to hack energy. other than that i wouldnt change anything else about the origional gametypes as the goals/objectives would need to reamin the same... just an idea

Spacelord (GER)

Apocalypse Dude
Feb 12, 2004
Germany
theomniproject said:
had an idea that might be cool... would it be possible to make a mod for xmp that would allow you to use the weapons and or classes from xmp in regular ut2k4 gametypes? things like assault would be very cool with xmp weapons and classes and so would team deatmatch. maby by giving each team a ceartain amount of energy per person so that you dont need to hack energy. other than that i wouldnt change anything else about the origional gametypes as the goals/objectives would need to reamin the same... just an idea

Well I had the same idea several months ago :lol:
Might be interesting but wouldn`t be close to xmp after all.
Although Fraghouse Invasion uses some old Unreal 2 XMP -weapons like pistol, sniper rifle and shotgun (with minor changes like different sounds and without reloading).

Actually you don`t need a mod - a weapon replacer-mutator would suffice.

Last edited: