Why I haven't been around

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

GotBeer?

The nozzle is now calibrating
Mar 10, 2004
57th State
I know that everyone has noticed the lack of GotBeer? in the forums and games recently :rolleyes: , I just wanted everyone to know why:

Introducing Chloe, born March 2nd and weighing in at 7lb 2oz. This is our first child, and if all children behaved for their whole lives like this one has for the last week, I might be tempted to have another.

And yes, I know I suck at picture taking.

Síochán

Alpha
Feb 16, 2005
Congratulations to you and your missus Gotbeer?

Looks like you have done an excellent job, what a cutie :)

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
Soooo cute.... wow very pretty baby. :)

::: ahem ::: obviously somebody wasn't playing enough XMP 9 months ago. :D

Congratulations. and thanks for sharing.

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
dutch_gecko said:
:fluffle:
Congratulations!

Seems the pregnant hormones are forgotten ;)
haha! :fluffle: <--"fluffle"

Now it's the protective mother hormones. Apparently, you're all a bunch of babynappers out to steal her child, and it was wrong of me to post pics because now you'll find out where we live by hacking the internet and then come here and take the baby. :rolleyes:

And Tenacity, my hands cramp up after too much XMP, so I have to take a break and do something else every once in a while ;)

Tenacity

noob for life
Aug 18, 2004
GotBeer? said:
haha! :fluffle: <--"fluffle"

Now it's the protective mother hormones.

Tell her not to worry ;) ...I've 3 of my own ... and try as I might, I can't get rid of them. :rolleyes: :lol:

SwiftPaladin

Boing!
Feb 4, 2004
San Jose, CA
GotBeer? said:
Apparently, you're all a bunch of babynappers out to steal her child, and it was wrong of me to post pics because now you'll find out where we live by hacking the internet and then come here and take the baby. :rolleyes:
How does your wife know of [123]Pwn? :lol:

GotBeer?

Mar 10, 2004
57th State
The Jackal-XMP said:
yes....your bad
Yes, the poor child has her father's eyes.

By the way, I have returned to work finally. I'm ignoring the stacks of paper on my desk, too depressing. :(