Postin' up da crib, yo.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Big_Duke_06 said:
Chow Yun-Fat: you wouldn't happen to be the dude that made dod_anzio, would you? Great map - second in my mind only to dod_heutau...

Matthew

no thats not me... did someone ****ing steal my name?

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
just a warning to those running legacy products under windows xp...

Attachments

• FD801003.JPG
    FD801003.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 30

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
You've never done it then, I take it ;) It's quite amazing what that little extra bit of desktop can do for you. If you'd rather not shell out for another monitor to try it, you could always do the other option: use something with virtual desktops, like linux or litestep (a windows shell). That'll give you a configurable number of desktops. I love having four desktops, one window for trillian/mirc, one for code, one for an ftp, one for a browser...and I can configure it for more if I want.

w00p

Windows at its best
Nice pikachu you've got there universe. :p
Actually, I won't post pics of my desktop because its a plain ugly table on wich I coincidentially have a computer. And all the spam that gets in our mailbox.. and a printer, and my joystick, and numerous CD's, and 24 (I counted them) not working pens, 2 working pens, two boxes and last but not least, the earphones of my old diskman because we didn't ever care enough to buy real headphones. :p

GenoOfTheCrayon

l33t 14 year old with an iron sight RC50
Sep 30, 2001
Middleof Nowhere
Visit site
All of your guys' desks look clean compared to mine. I usually have CD's strewn about the entire surface, with plates, cups, and bowls and a few boxes for some games and a few yogurt cups and even a wallet I don't use. There is also a broken gameboy, a bag from taco bell full of hotsauce, a sock, some junkmail that my mom brought in to show my dad and dropped it on my desk, an icepack (not cold anymore), a few wrappers for sundae bars, and a manual for NWN.

It's usually worse, though.

Chow Yun-Fat

W3RD UP
Jan 20, 2001
Grim_Reaper ~UFS~ said:
I never get the concept behind using 2 monitors simultaneously.

for design programs it's the shiznat. just think... your tools on one monitor, your canvas on the other. it just helps mostly for that kind of thing, for others its just a bit excessive... you might as well get one of those huge hd flat lcds that are like 42" by whatever.

dapngwnman

is a gamer
Mar 19, 2001
NYC
the one on the left is my ubah 2.7ghz 1gig ram pc..
the ones on the right are my 200mhz and my 1gig- TEH MOST USED!
note the junk..junk..and...junk...i'ma pack rat...hell thats why i have over 40 aol cds..

Attachments

• awesomepcarea.jpg
    awesomepcarea.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 12
  • thepcarea1.jpg
    thepcarea1.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 13
  • thepcarea2.jpg
    thepcarea2.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11