How do you...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

drbutcher

Aug 15, 2001
Visit site
hey i have a ?. What is the command to change your name while in a running game. Some one told me that you can put in that comand which im trying to find and bind it to a key and you can change your name. Also i was told there is a comand to change your team from blue to red. Please help.

drbutcher

Robot TinMan|BuF

Godlike Blues Brutha
Feb 13, 2001
Sweden
www.clanrobot.com
Hmm, I don't know of any command that will do that.
Maybe some mod?
As for changing team, U can bind a key that opens the player setup and then change team.
I'm not sure about the correct binding (I'm at work right now, so I can't check), but I'm sure there are others who will read this post that knows.
Sumthing like x=menu 2 1, but don't take my word for it tho. ;)

ping SDK

Apr 17, 2001
Visit site
Name change

To change your name in game you goto key bindings and set a key to say the following "setname=SDK1" without quotes, another key to "setname=my_second_name" and so on.

BTW - If you register on NG stats you will create a new account name each time you change your name, so stats checking is pointless.

iolair

Mostly Harmless
Jun 4, 2001
Asturias, España
neil.gratton.org
Well, I guess if you care about your stats that much, you could have a doing badly usersname and a doing well username, so if you're a llama stats h0, start doing badly and change to one name, start doing well and change to the other.....

X-0

May 6, 2001
Visit site
I've never had to use the set command, either using my keybinds or doing it from the console. I always just type name=anotherlamealias