Most lame things you've seen in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

REeeE{skullface}

p-REeeE-dictable
Feb 28, 2001
SF, CA
Visit site
Here is one...

I know I have posted this before but I think it is important.

I accused this dude in UR of being an aimbot user. I was sure of it. He killed me before I ever even saw me. I am on a T1 at work so I know that lag was not really a factor. I was so sure I started talking sh!t about his LACK of skillz. I then threatened to go spec on his ass. He sait to go ahead. I was like "dude, you will just turn it off and I will miss it"

So I went Behindview 0 on him and guess what...I watched him for a half an hour DESTROY people, and I mead destroy. He was scoring 150-180 on corret instagib, 5 cap limit. Dude was that good. He was, and some people are that damn good.

I learned a lesson that day, some playaz are damn good. And i do not accuse the bot on quality players. As if my two hours a day make me good...LOL... i suck.

I changed my name that day and will never use it again.
***so embarrasing*** on a server I play often, and now a player I play often.

Reee

DeeperShade

Banned
Dec 8, 2000
www.tar-valon.com
Look. Im sorry if I sound touchy here but Ive been over this point so many times now i might aswell tattoo it on peoples foreheads.

If their accusing you of aimbotting... Let them. Who cares? You know your not. If hes typing all this crap then hes not fighting... Easy target ;) Just kill him and stop whining about him... Its more fun in the long run :D

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Aw, don't be a spoil-sport. Let them have their discussion. So what if its been done many times before. This thread is about the most lame things they's seen in UT, and to them being accused of using aimbot is exactly that. ;)

Or maybe we should have a "Being accused of using an aimbot" thread at the top of the page? Hmmm.....

Jul 1, 2001
Hoth
Visit site
A week or so ago , I was playin' on a server , and doing good for once . I was playing with some clan mates that were aliasing - And I got called an Aimbot user. I laughed. Then my clan buddies started laughing too. It was pretty funny. I don't remember what exactly was said , but it was him calling me an Aimbot user. I laughed then he left the server. Then I got owned. hehe