Lets all give a big INF forum welcome to the new webmaster!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
Congrats, dude.

Now we'll have to update all our "nag-the-webmaster-about-updating" boilerplates. :D

DamienW

I'm no stranger to sarcasm, sir
Feb 4, 2001
Bayonne, France
*comes in out of breath*
Huh, am i late, is the party over, did you eat all the cakes, .....
*sees Jeremy*
Welcome :D !!! :tup:

mae2050

If U wanna know Y U get killed, ASK UR SELF
Mar 23, 2001
GUYS GET A FRIGGIN LIFE, U will let our NEW Webmaster think we R a bunch of flabby, greasy, unhygenic, lazy POST Replyers.

If u dont know who I am then u havent read the comments on ur news article.

Khutan

Always in a vicious circle....
Jul 25, 2001
Merseyside, UK
www.planetunreal.com
/me goes and reads the comments on the news article (I forgot you could do that) /me notices Keg was the first to reply. What a suprise.
:D

flabby, greasy, unhygenic, lazy POST Replyers.
Wow, and I don't even have a Web-Cam :eek: Dude, are you stalking me? *looks around nervously*hehe :p

Dr_Strangelove

http://www.jeremycox.com
Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
If you will look on the main Infiltration site, you will notice I have put a section of links to popular forum topics. I have not yet cleared this with warren, so it may not last long ;).

Anyway, I plan to update these link by hand at least every other day. this will force me to follow what is happening in the community.

Also, If you have news, feel free to submit it! I would rather need to say no to some news than need to go to people asking to post it!

erehwoN

The Bass Ackwards BTL
May 30, 2001
Wyoming, USA
Visit site
Yeah, I saw the 'Hot Threads' thingamabob. I like the idea. What are your criteria for a 'hot' thread? Will these be from the General Discussion only, or out of other forums too? Or maybe a 'Hot Threads' for each forum.

Dr_Strangelove

Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
I expect to figure that out as I go along! I will see if I end up having multiple sections... I want to keep the size down, so I might just have the topics that strike my fancy (and are not off topic).

Tommy Atkins

Older, but no wiser
Mar 17, 2001
UK
Think I found out WHY it was blocked Jere... errr, Dr_Strangelove- you've got the phrase 'french horn' in your meta tags :p

Hi there. Hope you settle (back) in well, get Inf's name up in blazing neon and give the dev team enough extra time to roll out 2.87, 2.88 and 2.90 double quick :)

Dr_Strangelove

Apr 1, 2000
US
www.jeremycox.com
oh yea, that makes sense!

I play the "french" horn. ;) At the moment I am in the pit orchestra for a production of South Pacific, and tomorrow I will be in the UMass Honor Band. One of the many lives I have.