EVERYONE HAS WEIRD DREAMS LATELY

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I think it is more in this case, can we just put it at least to a moon phase or something? I mean, perhaps if you have heard those people yourself...it really isn't mere coincidence or becasue they remembered it.

These people usually remember their dreams, but they were never so deep, in fact some don't remember them but they remember them being deep, unusually deep or weird.
I don't remember them all myself, but one was me going on a surgery operation and I didn't want them to do it becasue it was riscy and could kill me, but well the dream was so realistic and deep and also other ones....it is not something really usual.

Well if reasonable explanations are totally dismissable and the chance of coincidece is to be disregarded then okay, it's teh shadow people, with their deep red eyes they wish to swallow your soul and consume you through your dreams.

... In truth they don't have eyes, they only look red because the light reflects off of the fleshy interior where there eyes should be... from the right angles you can see there is actually teeth but by then it's usually too late.

I imagine it's at this time of year they feel it's most important to make people have anxiety dreams. Makes 'em feel good about themselves.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well if reasonable explanations are totally dismissable and the chance of coincidece is to be disregarded then okay, it's teh shadow people, with their deep red eyes they wish to swallow your soul and consume you through your dreams.

... In truth they don't have eyes, they only look red because the light reflects off of the fleshy interior where there eyes should be... from the right angles you can see there is actually teeth but by then it's usually too late.

I imagine it's at this time of year they feel it's most important to make people have anxiety dreams. Makes 'em feel good about themselves.

That isn't funny.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Same here. imo, dreaming just mean that I have been able to sleep properly (all sleep stages or whatever). They weren't nightmares either, maybe because I'm optimistic atm :)

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Im posting an internet meme

[M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOHJUrcVdJk&feature=related[/M]

Zarniwoop

is cool
Jan 20, 2008
Ceredigion, UK
I had a relatively strange dream a few days ago. I was trying to have a threesome with Natalie Portman and Michelle Obama, but they kept asking for coffee and I didn't have any.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
A while ago I kinda dozed of in front of my rig. Hardly happens, long day at work. I was dreaming about running through the corridors of my old school building (or something that resembled it) and I had to switch of a UT game on tv. But the tv was high up, and the remote control was broken.

Then I wake up, and realize I was watching a UT ctf game. But I was so tired, I fell back into dreamland. Only slightly...
A quick dream, about my city... and some godzilla like monster standing next to the canals. There was pure panic. I didn't know what to do. But suddenly a voice boomed over the city. It was Apu nahasapeemalipopitaleepan from the simpsons. His voice was sort of slowed down, though. And there was this residual image in the sky of his features.
It seemed to affect the monster, and it recoiled in terror. We rejoiced!

Then I woke up again, and realized the taunts of the Apu voicepack had invaded my dream.
:D

Funniest dream I had in ages :D Want more of those!

Animus

bladiebladibla
Sep 24, 2004
in Manta under water
[SERIOUS POST]
i always remember my dreams and get deja vu like memorys through out the day of them.
they decrease gradually through out the day and the next day it starts all over again.

I must admit it gets stronger lately but i think that has more to do with me being f"ked up in my head and or healing from it then some sort of bs collective consciounse change some conspiracy nuts and 2012 new age hippys believe in

also while writing this post i realize im fighting a cold which got me annoyed for more then a month already.
Heavy cold can influent your thinking ive read somewhere, this with alot of people fighting a cold and the changing of the time, darker days....maybe
[/SERIOUS POST]

shadow_dragon

is ironing his panties!
I'm not sure it's the same subject but as you brought it up I also find a link between my dreams and deja vu.

I've always thought it's like;
  • You dream the dream
  • You forget the dream when you wake up but this dream is still left in your "memory" just never referenced
  • You experience something your subconcious considers worth remembering and "writes" it like a hard drive where your previous "dream-memory" once was
  • Briefly your new memory and old memory share the same "timestamp" and thus deja vu occurs.

It's the only way it makes sense to me. Deja Vu always feels the same as a half remembered dream but meh it's not relevant to Leo's group wierdness subject.

Fuzzle

spam noob
Jan 29, 2006
Norway
My dreams never make any sense, I'm not sure if they can be categorized as weird since they're just random.

The most recent one I remember was that I was walking down this infinitely long road, then open the door to someone's house in a tree (the door opened as if the tree was a flat piece of cardboard, but the tree was still normal. Also there was no transition to this from walking down the road), hoping the beaked guy wasn't at home so that I could take the photons (green glass vials) to vacuum my room (I had no sense of how they would accomplish this; they weren't energy cells for my vacuum cleaner or anything), then waking up with a sense of dread as I felt someone had discovered that I used the crab in my pocket to cheat my homework.

I've always had this stuff for as long as I remember, so I can't really blame that one on the moon phase.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Well I had weird dreams multiple times, however those I described were much more deeper and non distinguishable from reality almost (one of them was almost the same as reality except for one difference). I mean the sleep was much deeper and the dream too. I can't really put that into words though. But those people reported exactly the same.