UE3 - UT3 Renegade 2007 TC Mod - Now Hiring!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Havoc89

Jan 31, 2008
Canada
r07bannerjd4.jpg

Renegade 2007 is a total conversion modification for Unreal Tournament 3. Our ultimate goal is to once again shine some light on a forgotten game, which held within itself a hidden gem that went unnoticed.

The team is comprised of many professional members, each with prerequisite experiences in other mods and even stand-alone games.

We are an extremely passionate team focused on a single goal, to reincarnate Command & Conquer Renegade. With a green light from EA-LA, we have been in development since march of 2006, and aquired a head start in production in this war-themed mod.

If you are looking to join a talented and dedicated group of people, and increase your portfolio, then take a look at some of the positions we have open.

We are accepting from the following:

Animator - One who can animate weapon reloads, new superweapons, and explosions.
Character Artists - We are looking for talented character artists who can create high-poly & low-poly characters, as well as normal maps and unwraps. Texturing would be a plus, but not necessary to fill this position.
Mappers - We need some skilled mappers, comfortable with UT3's editor.
Weapon Artist - One who can model, unwrap, and texture new weapons for the mod.
Music Artist - We are looking for a new music artist, who can create remixes of the original C&C songs. Not much work required in this position

Check out our ModDB page for further details, lots of eye candy, videos, and downloadable content.

Firos12

Mar 11, 2008
Hey!

I got your PM Havoc, I just registered for the site, but I haven't received my confirmation email yet. So yeah, I am interested in helping you out I've been mapping for UT ever since the first Unreal Tournament, I have a Legit full copy of UT 3 and I am comfortable with the Editor. It turns out this other mod team I've been working with these past few days have making a Mod for UT2K4. But I will tell them if my experience meets the prerequisites that this mod will be my main focus, seens how I can Map for this Mod.

Havoc89

Jan 31, 2008
Canada
Yeah we recently changed forums, so not everything is working perfectly yet. The email varification is one of them, dont worry though, i manually varified you! :)

Good to know your interested mate :)

Sushi

Apr 23, 2008
Hi, I am new to the community and I am interested in joining the mod team if possible as an artist, i have a website of some of my recent works in which I am still updating at www.ktt3d.com.