SSBB Today.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Anyone knows if they'll be making a Wii bundle with the game eventually? I may look for it when the Wii prices drop. $300 plus the extra stuff is kinda costy for say, just a very good game.

Airmoran

Construct
Nov 9, 2004
It's pretty fun and right now I'm mostly going through the single player adventure, trying to snatch a decent portion of the unlockables. There's also quite a bit of CGI sequences here, which is surprisingly. I half-expected just some intro and outro bits, not a minute or two in between each stage.

But the most surprisingly thing about SSBB so far? Samus talks. Like, actual lines of English in a seductive tone. It's pretty wierd.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
"This Game will Consume Me" QFT

I've gotten to play a lot of the singleplayer and the multiplayer for the entire day. I've unlocked all but 4 of the characters (singleplayer mode makes this a lot easier than Melee).

Wow is all I can say. Excellent, excellent game. With the exception of some cheap shots in the Subspace Emissary mode :p

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Best SSB ever in my opinion. Was up till 4 in the morning yesterday and I havent even touched the adventure mode yet. One gripe I do have and this is seriously pissing me off is Event #14, the one where you have to bloom 6 pikmin. I swear to god it is either impossible or I am doing it all wrong. I cant get more than 3 to bloom and then the computer just turns on the "I win" button and knocks me out. Anyone have any advice?

SlayerDragon

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLADIES
Feb 3, 2003
Best SSB ever in my opinion. Was up till 4 in the morning yesterday and I havent even touched the adventure mode yet. One gripe I do have and this is seriously pissing me off is Event #14, the one where you have to bloom 6 pikmin. I swear to god it is either impossible or I am doing it all wrong. I cant get more than 3 to bloom and then the computer just turns on the "I win" button and knocks me out. Anyone have any advice?

DO A BARREL ROLL!

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I would love a DS version of Smash Bros. Make it happen Ninty!

Hell yes! It's crazy that they haven't ever produced a portable Smash Bros game. It'd be like printing money.

Anyway, Big N still hasn't given us Euro folks a release date for SSBM, but if it does come out sometime in May or June like the rumours suggest, I'll probably pick up a Wii, SSBM and a couple of other games then. There's a slim chance that Nintendo might even lower the Wii's price in response to this week's X360 Euro price cut.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
Figured out Event 14 finally.. turned out it was as simple as "B". Completed 28 events now and am almost done with the subspace emissary. Jeez half my day went to this damn game.. i think im going to pass out now