Lame Maps and lame players?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

JESUS CHRIST

Masterful
Feb 23, 2000
Red Bank, NJ
Visit site
Has any played a healthy dose of Last Man Standing? And what are your opinions of it?

bullet2.gif

Don't make me headshot you in the nuts again.
ngid 620147

Bounca

Unemployed Loser
Jan 18, 2000
Visit site
You want teamwork and military tactics your playin the wrong game --->Try Rogue Spear instead, thats a game with required teamwork, communication, and tactics.

The elaborate tricks such as what VaShooter proposed sound good on paper, but to actually get a UT team (random players or friends) to communicate and orchastrate (sp?) something like that is hard to do.

Les face it, UT is 9 times out of 10 random unplanned carnage, charge with the enforcers blazin (and for my gaming needs right now, I'm kewl with that)
Peace out

DragonAsh

Hentai-like
Feb 10, 2000
Actually, I play under the name of Slider. My bro keeps changing the name, so i just stopped changing it back to DragonAsh lol