AN IDEA!! (interesting change from the ordinary)

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
J

JediCatch

Hey there! I had an idea!

Ok. on the little radar thingy.. you say the bots will have the ability to call for help and allocate people to go to certain places. I thought it might be hard for humans to see where other humans are that request help. So what you do is make the little dot that represents that person flash red. You could also make the icons flash blue or something when someone sends a regular team message. What do you think?

------------------

[ Jedi Catch ]

W

Warren

Hey- thanks for the idea. I agree- it would be hard for a teammate to know who needs help unless they could see on the radar who's giving the message. We'll see how plausible it is to do that from code- it's a good idea- on the other hand, the 2 modes that don't use radar will need another way to do this which we'll have to figure out too.

Warren

K

kamikazi

True, very true! I will let you know if I have any ideas!

[ Jedi Catch ]