Multplayer Games and the Server Browser

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonekiller

Apr 30, 2000
I just want to be clairfied. I can't find any games thru the browser. I've waited until the normal UT games were over. Still nothing happened. I use the SG servers and SOB servers and no one is ever there. I've only seen one person playing on these servers.
Where do I go to get a good infiltration game. I'm sick of BOTS!
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Hmmmmm...What time are you playing on the SG Servers? From what I have seen, the best time seems to be from about 6-9 Pacific Standard Time. The server is full sometimes and very often has at least 6-10 players in it.

As for SOB Servers, they are loaded almost anytime I look. Right now, for example, the "SOBServers.com [UT413] Official INF 2.75 Standoff Server" has 11 people in it.

Shan

------------------
Download the maps, mods and skins then come play with us!

Visit us at www.sgservers.com and stop by our voice or text Forums.