Problems with Infiltration 2.9ce Graphics and Sound

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

djb0la

Apr 3, 2010
Hi, i recently downloaded and installed the Infiltration mod for UT'99 (in my case UT'99 G.O.T.Y. Edition).
In instalation i did everything acording to plan, installed the patch that came with the mod, then the OpenAL plugin and then the mod...
When it was finished it gave me an error, and when i tried to open it by the Desktop icon i gave me another error before the quick menu and when i launch it... something saying that was unable to find entry.unr, so i tried the no quick menu shortcut and it did launch ok, but this time the game didn't have sound and the graphics were so ugly (i saw some fotage of the game and it looked really cool)... and now i don't have idea how to fix this problem...
I tried to mess with the sound options and nothig, tried messig with the options (all in High, max Resolution and Direct3D support...) but nothig solved this... Could someone help me here please?
I really love this game and im desperate because i saw some videos and imgaes of this game and they Rocked...
Thanks in advance and please, im sorry for my bad English and long text...:(
Continue the good work, we need more games like this

djb0la

Apr 3, 2010
I don't have any problems with the sound or video card and i play just fine UT'99!
I reinstaled the game and the graphics are now ok but i still continue without sound, no footsteps, no weapon sound, nothing, i don't even have the clicking sound when i click launch game to start!..=S
Sorry for all inconvinience..=(

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
have you tried all of the sound drivers?

Open Infiltration(_psytex).ini

Find " AudioDevice= " under [Engine.Engine]

and change it into one of these:

AudioDevice=Galaxy.GalaxyAudioSubsystem

AudioDevice=FMODAudioDrv.FMODAudioDevice

AudioDevice=ALAudio.ALAudioSubsystem

AudioDevice=Audio.GenericAudioSubsystem

Good luck

djb0la

Apr 3, 2010
The audio didnt work and the graphics are still busted, i played the game in a friends house and it was awsome, but mine its horrible, face of the models don't even show and the weapons models are just plain and dont have any detail, can somone help?
PS: I still dont have Sound...:(

Last edited: