Sniper Actors and Incidiary nades?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Cyberjake

May 3, 2004
I have 2 questions/problems:

1. Is there a way to turn off the sniper actors from the console (or other way or mutator)? I have renamed some EAS maps to DM in order to dm my bros and use the maps for ctmonsters etc, but those stupid sniper actors really get in the way.

2. For some reason, the incidary nades are not working (been automaticly changed to to high explosive). Some of the other posts lead me to believe it has been affected by one of the more current weapon packs. Is there a way to get them back?

Any useful information anyone can give me on these questions would be greatly appreciated.

Cyberjake

May 3, 2004
Thanks for the info, i had seen the no sniper actor mutator, but mistaked it for something else (no sniper rifles or something). Ive now got it. Cheers