is inf still alive?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Snakeye

Mk82HD
Jan 28, 2000
Klagenfurt, Carinthia, Austria
Visit site
it says missmatch with the file inf_core.int when i finally downloaded the things from there.. cant connect, and only find 1 server thhe inf_coop 2 or something.. can anyone send me the right file or what im supposed to do? running with vista..

You sure it's INF_Core.int and not INF_Core.u? In any case version mismatches of core files are usually caused by joining a PsyTex server without PsyTex Inf or vice-versa. Install PsyTex as described in the link for the perfect Inf install in one of my previous posts. Note that since you run Vista you'll have to make a manual installation - not as difficult as it sounds, you just need to copy the right files to the right place in the right order.

The downloading stuff from server is usual when joining COOP servers, since they run mission packs which are not included in standard Inf - just auto-download it; you still can download the entire packs later if you want to use them for single-player.