Inf game night

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
ehm at what european time :D
should be fun :)
unless some fookers sabotage the cable distribution box again i will be playing
had to wait until now before the damage was restored grr, that ment since thursday no tv and internet damn those ****ing ****head kids :(

Last edited:

Vahlemon

RRROOOOAAAARRR!!!!
Jul 17, 2004
Roar!, the game night has been fun, too bad things such as sleep are required >< Looking forward to another session of Intensive INF :) lots of laughs and fun! *nodnod*

-Vahl

shan

www.clanterritory.com
Jan 29, 2000
Portland, OR
www.clanterritory.com
Infiltration was a blast tonight. We have the server loaded down with 10-12 players at times...almost as much as the old days. I'd like to see us hit 16+.

We played TDM for the first 3-4 hours and then spent the last 3+ (some are still on as I write this) playing on DTAS. I am also working with Odie to get an EAS server set back up so that we can get enough people together to play that as well.

Thanks to those of you who came on to play. Many of us will be on again tomorrow night and we'll do it again next weekend. I hope to see you there.

Long Live Infiltration! :)

Shan

Black.cat

May 11, 2006
Michigan
Oh man tonight(Saturday) was fun, I was some what surprised to see so many people online. TDM was great as was DTAS, I had forgotten how much fun INF is and what a great community this game has. I saw some of my old clan mates tonight too, it's good to see some DBD players are still around :).

EGM<NL>E

Jul 14, 2005
enschede-netherlands
yeah it was good :)
had a high ping and some lagg at times but that is normal if you are from europe, connecting to an US server.
saw some old names, wich was nice:cool:
about sunday, i do have a job :D, so i have to get up at 06.00 cet on monday, but ill try to play some games;)

Last edited:

AlmostAlive

Jun 12, 2001
Norway
Visit site
I'm sorry I missed it, but real life issues takes up too much of my time right now. Between work, moving in with my girlfriend, wedding planning and looking for a bigger appartment/house, free time is something I just don't have these days.

Lidzsvars

Nov 13, 2004
Damn, saturday is bad for me, I wold like to play at friday evenings better, but I ll still try to get online next time.