Homeless

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

The_Dudester

Surfing the edge of underconfidence.
Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Due to being screwed over by some total fcuking idiotic toss-flap bastardos, I now have nowhere to live next year at University.
I also have 1 week to change this situation.

/me will kill the people who messed up his life slowly and painfully with his bare hands.

Iron Archer

Holy ****ing King of Trolls
Mar 23, 2000
Obamaland
Find some girls that need a roommate... that would work :) hehe

bullet2.gif

My hemorrohoids are flaring up something fierce from deathmatching all day long. --Cliff Bleszinski, PC Gamer, July 2000

The_Dudester

Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Thanks for the suggestions guys ;)

I've posted an ad on the University web space looking for any free places in houses, plus I'm going to find someone in the Student's Union or something tomorrow and have a talk to them.
Otherwise, there is very little I can do.
Ho hum.

The_Dudester

Feb 21, 2000
York/Norwich England
www-users.york.ac.uk
Sorry, just spamming in my own thread here for no reason!

bullet2.gif

The Zen Master Basho was weighing out flax when some of his monks chanced across him.
A monk asked Basho, "What is Buddha-nature?"
Basho replied, "Three pounds of flax."