Uskaarj 2k4 battle report

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

barnEbiss

Jul 8, 2001
uskaarj.beyondunreal.com
Well I just finished playing a of uskaarj using the new build and uskaarj is now stable and does not crash my system :p YAY. Also the units auto attack now so base turrets really work like they should and now kick ass. Also units auto attack now works so they can now handle a fight with out getting totally killed when you are not looking.

I managed to keep the upper right hand corner of the map until swag slipped in some wasps and took out my HQ ending the game :p score one for Swag.

During play we did not run into any major game play bugs in this build. But one thing I did notice and would be handy is gunfire effect on the mini gun turrets. Since you cannot see they are attack unless you look close at the barrels and see they are spinning.

But other then that the turrets now work like a dream for ground and air units.