stuffswapper set up

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SkyLab

Apr 13, 2004
I am thinking about just starting from scratch and only adding the friggin mods I am going to use anyway when I get the time to do so. I feel like I am so deep in the weed(s) now that I may never get this straight.

Xzibit

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
Hmmm... I don't think Double Enforcers can be spawned with W.O.R.M or any other mutator of this kind. You'd better remove it, use a single enforcer. I mean, the "double enforcer" you see there is just a "nomination" of the "akimbo priority", used for auto-switching. If you really want to spawn with akimbo weapons, you'd better get a mutator that does it, although it may not work with W.O.R.M.

The "blank bases" are probably wrong weapons. I mean, can you summon the weapons via cheat mode? When you type "summon botpack.enforcer" (for UT99, sorry, I don't play UT2k3/4) at the console, you create an enforcer... you should test the weapon strings in-game to check if the weapons exist or not.

The error you get when changing weapons can either be some wrong coding at some custom weapon or at the W.O.R.M mutator itself, so there's nothing we can do...

Last edited by a moderator:

SkyLab

Apr 13, 2004
Well, the thing is, if I play in Instant Action, the whole package works just fine. I only get crapped on when I try to use these things on a server. Even if I start a dedicated server then connect to it using the same machine, this is what happens. Doesn't matter if I connect by LAN or by using the Master Server listing, I get the same thing happening and so do my friends. Don't know if that helps any...

Xzibit

Feb 1, 2000
Visit site
AHhhhh, ok.... just online? Have u read some information about W.O.R.M? Maybe it doesn't work online, I don't know... as far as I can remember, on-line use never worked at all in UT99...

SkyLab

Apr 13, 2004
It it supposed to work anywhere. I'll just keep fighting with it until I get tired and move on. ;) Of course, by move on, I mean doing a new installation and trying again. :stick:

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
Do you have everything in the serverpackages lines? If you the server host can see the weapons and your clients can not, then you likely don't have them in serverpackages.

Muscat

God like
Jun 13, 2002
Quebec
www.audiotooth.com
you have an error in your server package name. It's why nothing works. All the server package names are case sensitive.

It's not ZencodersWeaponsV17 but ZencodersweaponsV17
You only have to look the .u file, it's ZencodersweaponsV17.u