Anaconda swallows a man...unbelieveable

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
This is unbelievable!
> > >> >
> > >> >
> > >> >This really happened In Brazil...Three Locals went
> > hunting in the forest and did the usual during the day, they went to sleep and when they woke up
the next morning one of the guys were missing...the other
two search for their missing friend when they ran across this anaconda with a huge lump..
well they caught the anaconda and took it to town since they
feared that his friend was the victim for their surprise it was!
He was swallowed in one piece by a 17 FT anaconda.

a2.jpg

a3.jpg

Is that incredible or what?
Jeeeezzz!

------------------
Don't start no $hit and there won't be any. Otherwise I'll DEVIATE from my normal nice self and jump all over your triffling a$s :]
{DvT}UY

Morety

The Farterator
Feb 23, 2000
Toronto
www.legionoflions.com
That's f'n wild.

I'd read about the neighbour vs. neighbour case where one's snake escaped and ate the other neighbour's chihuahua, but this is freaking scary!

btw UY: I saw you announced as a new member at DvT, and was going to ask you about it. You guys just challenged us to a tdm. Hope you're in there, and good luck. :)

bullet2.gif

]LoL[Morety|PuF

The More-tician. Bringing up the dead (topics).

]LoL[ - Strength, honour, nekkidness and beer.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
HOLY FUNKY MONKEY APE ****! :eek:

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

UY

Preacher
Nov 24, 1999
Austin, Tx.
Visit site
Hey Morety, don't know if I'll be playing. We have 20 members. Besides, Im playing with the phone jack on about 70% of the time....isp is overloaded. DSL will be here within the month..I orderd a couple of weeks ago. Just biding my time till it gets here...thennnnnnnn MUAHAHAHAHAHA! :)

bullet2.gif

Don't start no $hit and there won't be any. Otherwise I'll DEVIATE from my normal nice self and jump all over your triffling a$s :]
{DvT}UY

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
LOL @ Liquid Sin. :D

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems. - Homer Simpson<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GunnerX

2345 Posts
Mar 14, 2000
Canadia
www.gunnerx.com
Wow!! How big was the anaconda?? Did you buy another one from the pet store??

Man, Dope and Morety sure are dirty minded! Did you make the woman buy you another Anaconda?? ;)

Or did you pay her $1000 to swallow?

bullet2.gif

imu2.gif
mgwhore.gif
[MUTTS]GunnerX|PuF

-Dance Rabbit!! DAnce!

Ruffrider

Feb 2, 2000
Citrus Springs, FL
woah wtf... Dint the guy feel the **** swallowing him or was his f*cking sleeping. Everyone in the jungle has a big ole knife... I woulda stabbed the sh*t outta that thing if it had my feet in its mouth.

bullet2.gif

AKA {ISV-K}Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!