What commands would you like in xmp

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Everybody has that feeling that more commands would be useful,just because there ain't enough for good teamwork,maybe some work for the dudes working on the patches,as for now,we'll just have some fun with the commands we think would be useful.
Something like;everybody on offense when you ran out of arts or everybody on defense when you have 3 arts and bringing the last one home.
Some cool ones as suggested by others would be no **** or shut the **** up,or just a command for stop deploying turrets dude,we don't have enough energy :lol: as it is now i guess we'll just have to wait for the voice chat in assault mode on unreal2k4 ;)

Last edited:

Hade

Crowd Pleaser
Jan 23, 2004
yeap..

<-- Enemy artifact carrier is here! :rolleyes:

I can only wonder why this isn't in the game. Imho it would the most useful voice command there could ever be. :rolleyes:

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
good one Oz,well said,also there is a command for cover me tex,look for it in options,you can bind it there.As for me since i play on a lowgrav server,i would love a command as ;yo dumbass,there's no gravity here,so why putting up useless,energydraining forcewalls where even a rabbit can jump over it :lol:

PF Prophet

Dec 9, 2003
liz if i yell for energy im playing d and if i leave the artis are probbbly gonne be undefended or poorly defended

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
PF Prophet said:
liz if i yell for energy im playing d and if i leave the artis are probbbly gonne be undefended or poorly defended

True,if i yell for energy i'm usually going for the arts or playing defense too,then there's no time to screw around hacking energy sources.

Smily

Freelancer deluxe
Jan 3, 2004
Meerbusch
www.sHcL-team.de
Hade said:
<-- Enemy artifact carrier is here! :rolleyes:

I can only wonder why this isn't in the game. Imho it would the most useful voice command there could ever be. :rolleyes:

there is a "I've got an artifact!" it is not the same but maybe someday everyone will understand what you are trying to say with it:
"i've got an artifact and im entering our base so get your ass back to the node defend it or remove those ****ing mines because i've absolutely no time to destroy those useless defence you set up with your 1000 turrets and force fields"

[LNS]Jubei

DeMoN HuNTeR
Jan 22, 2004
Smily said:
there is a "I've got an artifact!" it is not the same but maybe someday everyone will understand what you are trying to say with it:
"i've got an artifact and im entering our base so get your ass back to the node defend it or remove those ****ing mines because i've absolutely no time to destroy those useless defence you set up with your 1000 turrets and force fields"
:stupid: ;)
sometimes i play d with a gunner placing tripmines all over the node,but when an art is coming our way i just send a rocket in the node and it's all cleared up :D

Status
Not open for further replies.