Cities

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
ONS-Urban sucks.
What are some decent big-sized city maps with plenty of road for vehicles and plenty of airspace for choppers? Looking for ONS and/or VCTF.

I've only played ONS-Minus which is atmospheric but poor for running, and VCTF-BlockSnackbar which is great for on-foot alley chases also.

dr.flay

Dr.Flay™
Sep 19, 2011
Kernow, UK
yourunreal.wordpress.com
Ah. good point. Just checked a few.
Didn't think about the gradual dis-use and cob-webs factor of BeyondUnreal.

I'll just bend over, so you can kick me up the back-side (*only available if you have ChaosUT) :lol:

Looks like I'll have to replicate the downloads (as listed) on my site instead.
..bugger it's probably where I got them from originally.
Hey-ho a-hunting I will go.

There is a large "open" city map I tend to play, but I can never remember the name. My 2k4 drive is not accessible, so I can't check.
It may be from the "TitanOnslaughtMapPack1" though. (I am sure it was in a big pack)

Arnox

UT99/2004 Mod Crazy
Mar 26, 2009
Beyond
Ah. good point. Just checked a few.
Didn't think about the gradual dis-use and cob-webs factor of BeyondUnreal.

I'll just bend over, so you can kick me up the back-side (*only available if you have ChaosUT) :lol:

Looks like I'll have to replicate the downloads (as listed) on my site instead.
..bugger it's probably where I got them from originally.
Hey-ho a-hunting I will go.

There is a large "open" city map I tend to play, but I can never remember the name. My 2k4 drive is not accessible, so I can't check.
It may be from the "TitanOnslaughtMapPack1" though. (I am sure it was in a big pack)
Use Unreal Playground or the Redirect.