general rant thred

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2004
In that gut-blow server, well the underconstruction one there was this guy who was hitting anything, killing anything...killed alot of guys far away with his pistol, my god it was annoying and 1 more kill i was gonna accuse him of aimbotting and i havn't accused anyone of that in a long time, i was ina fully healthed raptor and i did 1 little circle around him and i had to jump out cuz of it was down to 40 health from his regular shots from shock lance, even the omni guys can't do that, had alot of trouble with my dodging omega but ****, that's just insane and he never used a raptor once, well not driving atleast, all were weapon kills except a few raptor gun kills...i finished with top score with 30 gut blows and 34 kills for over 11000 points and he finished with 6900 all in 29 minutes.

Seiken

Mar 31, 2004
OMG TIS DUED HAD LIKE -15000 PIONT END HE PIKKED UP TEH ARTIEFECT LEIK OMGWTF HAX00R LOLXOLZZOZLZ11! HECKER BAN BAN BAN!11 END TIS OHTER D00D LIEK AIMED ROCKET KILL ME LOLOLZZ WTF1?1?1

edit: spelling.

lol

things that bug me are people who shoot vehicles to tell you they want in. its so annoying to have a gunner on your own team blast your raptor with a rocket to tell you he wants in. after they do it ill usually wait till theyre just about close enough to get in then ill boost and drive away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.