MODELERS AND LEVEL DESIGNERS NEEDED

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

nightwood

Jul 19, 2000
www.nightwood.net
Hello,
My name is Robert Mikelson, president of Nightwood Entertainment ( http://www.nightwood.net ). We are a team of people, using the Unreal engine to develop a story-driven first-person shooter, "Jane Doe", that thrusts players into the role of a young woman, whose inner conflict had thrown her into the hands of Mafia and made her an assassin. We have a couple major publishing companies interested in our project, but before signing a publishing deal, they want to see the demo, that we hope to have by the end of summer. Therefor we'll need a few extra modelers and level designers. So if anybody out there might be interested in working with our team on the demo and after signing the publishing deal, on the game, please contact me at r.mik@riga.mail.telia.com and we will discuss the details.

Best Regards,
Robert Mikelson
r.mik@riga.mail.telia.com

mntlinsituteflr

Nov 23, 2004
glad to help

hey... im a young level design with not that much experience, but i can still get the job done, i started out with the Valve Hammer Editor and will probably get UT 2K3, i dont like 2K4 as much, bit i have decided to get rid of a lot of the mess at school somehow, and focus mainly on UnrealEd with some tutorials, i didnt want to lie and say that im very experienced or very old (im 12), but i have had enough experience with the "VHE" so i think i can do it... i like the idea of the storyline, i myself have my own game idea, too, however i have gotten nothing to anybody, and no1 seems to care :( . o well :rolleyes: . so this would b my first project, still i can do my best to make the best maps i possibly can...

AIM: mntlinsituteflr

get back to me on your reply!

Pat

Lewis

May 1, 2003
Can't get the link to work which is a pain. Interested in some more details before i make any kind of decision.

ChromeBallz

Ballz of Chrome
Aug 10, 2004
chromeballz.fluxxnet.nl
Link doesn't work, and a search for "Nightwood Entertainment" on google gives only his thread.......

If this is legit i'm interested, give us some more info about the company.

Lewis

May 1, 2003
lol... only just saw that now. damn necro bumpers :(

please forgive me karp :(