Microsoft's D.E.A. Clan Recruiting

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Who is your favorite Dream Girl?

• Pam Anderson

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Britney Spears

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Winona Ryder

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Madonna

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regas Dekker

Nov 7, 2001
Canada
dea5.moonfruit.com
Microsoft Clan seeks members

The D.E.A. or (Death Enforcement Agency) commanding the 59th WildCards SAS Special Air Service, and the 51st Iron Guard SGS Special Ground Service, is seeking members to join our team.

We are sponsored by Microsoft Games, and Edelman Worldwide, and we are looking for committed guys or girls to join one or all of our many gamestrings.

The games we are involved in are:

59th SAS
Crimson Skies, Battlezone 1 and 2, Microsoft Combat Sims.

51st SGS
Unreal Tournament, Quake 2 and 3, MechWarrior 3 and 4, MechCommander 2, and soon to beta test HALO for the PC.

Please email me for more information, or the clan direct at gen_madcat@telus.net or colonel_madcat@hotmail.com

Thank you all,
Regas

Regas Dekker

Nov 7, 2001
Canada
dea5.moonfruit.com
D.E.A. Unreal Tournament Servers

Our UT servers run daily from 7:00pm P.S.T. to 6:00am P.S.T.

Our CTF server is the most popular. It has MapVote 3.0 as well as some painstakingly tweaked bots to closely simulate human attributes. They even snipe!

To try out our CTF server, click your multiplayer menu in UT and open location to 64.180.119.96:7777

Many thanks, and have fun!

Regas

Regas Dekker

Nov 7, 2001
Canada
dea5.moonfruit.com
The D.E.A. or (Death Enforcement Agency) commanding the 59th WildCards SAS Special Air Service, and the 51st Iron Guard SGS Special Ground Service, is seeking members to join our team.

We are sponsored by Microsoft Games, and Edelman Worldwide, and we are looking for committed guys or girls to join one or all of our many gamestrings.

The games we are involved in are:

59th SAS
Crimson Skies, Battlezone 1 and 2, Microsoft Combat Sims.

51st SGS
Unreal Tournament, Quake 2 and 3, MechWarrior 3 and 4, MechCommander 2, and soon to beta test HALO for the PC.

Please email me for more information, or the clan direct at gen_madcat@telus.net or colonel_madcat@hotmail.com

Thank you all,
Regas

pine

Official Photography Thread Appreciator
Apr 29, 2001
IRL
Visit site
Re: D.E.A. Unreal Tournament Servers

Originally posted by Regas Dekker
Hi Pine,

Sorry you could'nt connect, but at least the other 40 or so ppl had a great time... Did you get bored loading a map or something? we use T1.

Regas.

NO, I just couldn't connect! I know things are working if the map is loading, but it just sat there with the "connecting" screen and didn't get anywhere. Mayhap I tried to get in just as it was switching maps or somethin :hmm:

PuppyShade

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Sep 3, 2001
Plick-ville
Visit site
okay, ill play for your l337 squadron

but i want a 50 million signing bonus, and DONT TELL ME YOUR NOT BEING PAID TO SPAM THIS SHlT

EDIT: i just looked at your site and now i want ( and dont feel bad about asking for) 500 million dollars siging bonus, i really dont se the allure of playing for a sponsored clan with no reputation ?! what do you get out of it ? i think you should explain more about your clan as those sites are very ABSTRACT ( it's like play front mission )

CrazyCougar

CATatonic
Jan 5, 2001
Ottawa, Canada
I couldn't do it... I couldn't come up with something nice to say... :(

see look:

"Nothing good comes out of Microsoft except Excel and PR stunts"

Regas Dekker

Nov 7, 2001
Canada
dea5.moonfruit.com
In response

Originally posted by |PoT|FaRmErX
okay, ill play for your l337 squadron

but i want a 50 million signing bonus, and DONT TELL ME YOUR NOT BEING PAID TO SPAM THIS SHlT

EDIT: i just looked at your site and now i want ( and dont feel bad about asking for) 500 million dollars siging bonus, i really dont se the allure of playing for a sponsored clan with no reputation ?! what do you get out of it ? i think you should explain more about your clan as those sites are very ABSTRACT ( it's like play front mission )

Thank you all for your kind words.

As for cross posting, I do appologize to the moderators however, I don't believe that is a PR tactic.

Also, As far as Millions of dollars signing bonuses etc. NOBODY is worth that for their preformance in an online game. Not even Mr. Gates himself.

Simple kids, either you wanna join and have fun get some cool software and hardware long before the rest of your friends, or not... either way, we're still here, and as for placing on ladders, give us some time... you'll see.

Sincerly,

Regas

PuppyShade

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
Sep 3, 2001
Plick-ville
Visit site
:eek: <--- whay are you holding an AK-47?? whats the purpose behind that ? i dont want to sound mean, but you make me raise an eyebrow

quote : Also, As far as Millions of dollars signing bonuses etc. NOBODY is worth that for their preformance in an online game. Not even Mr. Gates himself.
end quote

is old Will some sort of l337 fragger ????????

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
feh, silly egyption non carbon weapons, that AK couldnt kill a deer, get yourself a real weapon fatty, move up to the M4-A4 Carbon Assault, or an HK, anything is better than the guns the Afghans use to shoot women!