I got a error message

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Majin Goten SSJ2

Feb 10, 2001
Visit site
i get an error saying "General Protection Fault" after i press esc to skip the movie. it dumps me to the desktp and ggives that message. if anyone can im me @ DMXAnswer23, that would be great

Law

I see...
May 2, 2000
Visit site
Try getting rid of the intro all together, it's cool the first time around, but after that it's just extra loading time:

Disable The Flyby Sequence

You can disable the flyby sequence (movie) by making one small edit to your /unrealtournament/system/unrealtournament.ini file. In the first section of the file, replace LocalMap=CityIntro.unr with LocalMap=UT-Logo-Map.unr.

[Straight from PU's UT Tweaks]

Majin Goten SSJ2

Feb 10, 2001
Visit site
heres an update. i got it to skip the intro so i didn't get the message. i got to the desktop of UT and then i tryed to start a game. then i get the same message. someone plz respond to this.