UT2kX UCBP Beta C

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
5/2/2014 (no new content, just new link):

UCBP Beta C

Contents:

Unreal Championship Weapons Mutator
A collection of 11 total maps from Unreal Championship and Unreal Championship 2.
Floaty Cadavers mutator
Unreal Championship Insta-Gib

Map list

DM-UCBP-Aqua_Mortis][
DM-UCBP-Compressed 2 (port -Epic map)
DM-UCBP-Evil Hands][
DM-UCBP-Gael (Epic map redone to match UC1 version)
DM-UCBP-Deadbolt][
DM-UCBP-Horizon][
DM-UCBP-Praxis][
DM-UCBP-Morbias (UC2/UT3 style)
DOM-Deserted][
CTF-Turmoil][
CTF-Lava_Giant (port -Epic map)

KNOW ISSUES & DIFFERNCES WITH UC or UC2
-UC1 weapon textures for the Assault Rifle, Link Gun, and Shock Rifle are still low resolution but that issue will be fixed by Sly at some point.
-UC1 weapon 3rd person meshes were not availible, so I had to make my own based from the static meshes.
-Dual wield Assault Rifle in 3rd a little off place in 2nd hand
-No Freon/TAM support (how to fix?)

Authors:

Skred (Level design, animation, texturing, modeling, rigging, programming)
Sly (high res textures for UC1 weapons)
Great Emerald (UT2003 style stuff like sounds, link projectile, shield gun stuff)
100 gping (Link Gun Medic and UT3/UC2 udamage creator) Link Gun Medic not yet released with this pack...try his healing link gun for a preview
Epic Games
Digital Extremes

Contributors:
Gildor (UC updates to uModel)
YourPackage (MASSIVE asset contributor and creator of UC2 characters that will join the pack later)
Obsol33t (mapping assistance and sound design)
Iwanpompier (manual jump pad for UT2004 creator [UC2 levels])
Great Emerald (programming mentor)
DG_Unreal (mapping assistance-Terrain pimpage beyond what UED can provide)
Jefe (mapping assistance-Deserted)
100GPing (UT3 uDamage and asset contributer from uModel)
Mons Olympus (Praixs pillar based off of his model)
PartyBoy (Aqua mortis super optimizer)
Doug-C-Icarus (UC LG fix finder)
Dark Barrage 99 (UC consultant, map consultant, Lava Giant work, Species Stats master)

Thanks goes to
Meowcat
INIQUITIOUS
WORMBO
and myself!

DOWNLOAD: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ew0fhp9w4qwy0rh/UCBP_(Beta_C).zip

Screenshots:

DM-Aqua_Mortis
shot00146y.jpg

DM-Morbias
shot00148.jpg

DOM-Deserted][
shot00152.jpg

DM-Deadbolt][
shot00106s.jpg

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
More screenshots from the pack:

DM-Praxis][
shot00088.jpg

CTF-Lava_Giant
shot00153.jpg

DM-Gael (UC style)
shot00151z.jpg

UC1 Shock Rifle on DM-Deadbolt from UC2
shot00107j.png

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra Update on map!

The map I uploaded on here before was a failure that's why I asked the post to be deleted now the map has returned and it works! Since this map is a part of the UCBP I'll post the new map here.

I changed the skybox and there is now a new sky with a sun too . I moved the Super Adrenalin in the middle arena the only way to it now is to use the jump pad and it will lift you to it. I also used the CHAMPIONSHIP ADRENALINE in those spots where the Super Adrenalin used to be to make the map balanced. The "smoosher" buttons have the same emitters and base mesh as before but all the jump pads have new emitters and a new base. I have not done nothing with the music yet maybe on the next UCBP update I will try something with that. I hope there are no missing files this time. Enjoy the map!!

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/nxxjai81lmj80d6/DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra.zip

Screenshots:

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    823.6 KB · Views: 23
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    854.4 KB · Views: 20
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    741.6 KB · Views: 18

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaB

DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaB

I recommend removing the other DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra maps since this map is a huge improvement over the last few.

Fixes:
Lighting in Skybox fixed.
Detail textures added.
Bot support added.
UDamage color corrected.

Download: [URL=http://www.mediafire.com/download/kwss639dkik59bh/DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaB.zip]http://www.mediafire.com/download/kwss639dkik59bh/DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaB.zip[/URL]

Authors of UCBP:
Skred
Sly
Great Emerald
100 gping
Epic Games
Digital Extremes

I hope this map will be included in the next UCBP! Enjoy!!

Contributors of UCBP:
Gildor
YourPackage (MASSIVE asset contributor and creator of UC2 characters that will join the pack later)
Obsol33t
Iwanpompier
Great Emerald
DG_Unreal
Jefe
100GPing
Mons Olympus
PartyBoy
Doug-C-Icarus
Dark Barrage 99, Species Stats master)

Thanx everyone!!

Also like to thank
Meowcat
INIQUITIOUS
WORMBO and myself, Unreal4Eva.

Screenshots:

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    981.9 KB · Views: 18
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    952.3 KB · Views: 14
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    828.2 KB · Views: 17
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    1,009.7 KB · Views: 19

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
I've already started working on BetaC of this map. It will include some awesomeness + a secret room full of goodies!

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaC WIP

Work is in progress on DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaC, I expect this map to be released soon but the way things are going I really don't know when. The pickups like the UC2 Super Health, UC2 Super Adrenalin, and the Super Shield have been moved into a secret room. The secret room has a few weapons and the pickups I mentioned, plus a UDamage too, so there are at least two UDamages on this map, one on top of the pyramid and one in the Secret room. The teleporter is going to be located in the same area where the Easter Egg was located in the BetaB map

Screenshots below:

Attachments

• shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 17
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 15
  • shot4.jpg
    shot4.jpg
    767.2 KB · Views: 18

DeusIX

Engineer
Mar 22, 2009
Winland
UCBP is definately my favorite BP! I just love the quality of maps, style and everything (Selket :mwink:).
Keep up the good work, Unreal4Eva! :2thumb:

Kudos to everyone involved too.
:notworthy:

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
Hi people! DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaC is nearly finished I only have some minor problems with adding new sound effects into the map. I'm sure everyone remembers the map DM-NAKHTI-STACK-2K6DM, it was a 007 james bond stack map layout with UC2 themes for UT2004? Well this map will feature some of them themes while holding it's gameplay style as close to the BetaB map as possible. The teleporter is near the same spot as the lil easter egg was located and sorry people, there are no more easter eggs in the BetaC version of the map!

Unreal4Eva

BioHazard!
May 19, 2009
DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaC First Look!

Here's the first look of DM-UCBP-Amun-Ra-BetaC! More goodies and a secret room and no more easter eggs! In one screenshot, what is that in the sky? Also map now have sounds embedded into the map!

Not finished yet but it's surely close to being done I'll keep you updated!

Skred679

May 24, 2018
It makes me happy as hell to see this. Is anyone still working on this stuff and is their anything anyone needs from me? If you need me email me at my username@gmail. Identify yourself and put UCBP in the subject line and I'll respond eventually.

If anyone is wondering what I'm up to...I'm a f'n accountant now lmao. Miss UT sooooooooo much