to all hpb's

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Unbeliever

Smiling Politely
May 4, 2000
Glasgow
With a bit of tweaking,with my 56kb modem I can ping as low as 150 on some servers, albeit its v late at night.

Still, anything up to 300 I can still be a shock wh0re, woohoo. :)

Butress

The Bearer of Humpage
Jan 13, 2000
Visit site
I be HPB with the rest o' ya.

And for the last four monthes I been able to ping at least 5 or so servers at under 300.

What sucks is with my new 56k in my new state. Southwestern Bell. For some reason I can get on and get reasonable pings for anywhere from 5 to 20 min. Then my computer just stops receiving....or disconnects completely. It really sucks when i'm doing well. Also I feel like an @$$ when I jump on to (or be on a loosing CTF team) and end up getting cut off before the end.

and yes i have disconnected the call waiting.... :)

smokin.gif

bullet2.gif

-You're so drunk...you're probably seein' double.
-I've got two guns...one for each of ya.

kamikaze9

Apr 29, 2000
Aaahh, there's nothing better than owning a couple LPBs on an instagib server then repeatedly telling them "Eat HPB Punk!!" :D :)

bullet2.gif

Mr. Burns Nonsense! Everyone knows our mutants have flippers. Oops, I've said too much. Smithers, use the Amnesia Ray
Smithers You mean the revolver, sir?
Mr. Burns Precisely. Be sure to wipe your own memory when you're finished.