UT Models, Meshes and Skins

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

dabruce

Feb 26, 2000
Visit site
So when are we going to start seeing some new models for UT? Now that we have the warcow and a 3ds Max 3 UT model exporter, I'm waiting impatiently for some groups to start releasing some good models!<BR><BR>

That was about the only thing I liked Q3 for over UT...

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Yeah the UT skin "scene" has really blown up, but not so for the models.

/me wonders where all the kickass modellers are.

bullet2.gif

Turn it on. Turn it on, turn it on again. - Genesis.

StormHammer

Storminator
Perhaps they've all been fragged?

It's a pity only 3DS Max is supported - I do a little bit of 3D modelling, but mostly in budget-end applications like TrueSpace and Bryce 3D. I've got a friend who uses Lightwave, but I don't know if that will export in 3DS Max format.

I guess we just have to keep sending out the word - cos I'd like to see some new models too!

bullet2.gif

'The enemy can't press a button if you disable his hand...Medic!' (Starship Troopers)

Talon

Dec 26, 1999
Canada
go.to
U could always get the quake 2 models from painful detail, they have a few that are not bad, namely ratamahatta or something like that. It is hilarious cuz it laughs evily as it fires it weapons. Wish more servers supported it. I to am also wishing their were quality models like some really cool beast wars ones.

bullet2.gif

Do you dare challenge the great [PuF]Talon?