On the lookout for people

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Delacroix

Successor of Almarion
Jan 12, 2006
Warsaw, PL
Greetings. I'm on the lookout for several people that have published Unreal levels in the past but their work is either missing or incomplete.

- Anthony Beard of 3D Realms

He created The Gothos but unfortunately files required to run this aren't available.

- Richard 'Sat' Connery, author of the official Hexen II FAQ

As he stated in the FAQ, some of his work include 'Kraan', a world created for Unreal.

- Wolf

Wolf's works are listed here. As seen in the website, he was working on a level called NaliTar, Perhaps he finished it? I intend to find out but all e-mails to the guy are defunct.

Any help in finding those three gentlemen is appreciated.

leilei

ANIME ELF'S !!
Jan 20, 2008
being helpful > infantile antagonism

Being hosted on Telefragged leads to a nice clue. Still no Nalitar and I also have doubt that came out.
- Nalitar was slated for Autumn 1999, latest file in folder is April 2000
- it's also likely to have never been uploaded there since the direct link to the file on UGO's server wasn't automatically mass-updated to point to a 3Ddownloads file ID.

Last edited:

dinwitty

DeRegistered User
Nov 10, 1999
midwest,USA
www.qtm.net
If you get a level that wont run, look at the log, sometimes you can rename a package (copying it) or create a "nothing" package that allows the level to load.

The internet is in flux as you know and I kow of one site that hosted some unreal stuff but I cant find or recall the name of it. It might turn up on the "archive" but I would have to dig.