UT RewardMod

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
After a short discussion at UA:
http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31111
I whipped this mod up for a couple of interested people. It gives various awards of health and items for killing opponents. Everything is configurable and there are many options. There are bonus for headshots, long distance kills, pinata, tombstones, etc. You can use any or all.

This is a simple mod and I included source code if you want to alter this for your server. I commented the important parts for newer coders.

Enjoy, but give this a little bit of test time. I didn't find any more bugs but I'd like to have spent a little more time server testing. If you find something let me know and I'll fix it immediately.

Made-in-a-day mods FTW :D

Attachments

• RewardMod.zip
    132.2 KB · Views: 27