New Unreal Championship 2 Screenshots, Trailer and Info

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

efiloN

Mar 19, 2004
I am sooo getting this game :)

"Midway also provided a new Unreal Championship 2 trailer for your viewing pleasure. A medium quality version of this new trailer can be downloaded using the link below. We expect to be able to provide a high quality version soon."

Hope it comes soon ;)

Zlal

New but not improved.
Nov 4, 2001
Exeter
I'm not sure sure on the MK characters idea, but it'll definately bring more sales in. Should be interesting though.

B

bid

This sucks, 16 year old Console gamers, who doesn't know the difference between Unreal and Mario get all that cool stuff and PC gamers who spent countless hours, over many years, making mods, maps and promiting Epic's game, the very people who made Epic what it is today, get screwed.

I'm just looking forward to Quake IV now.

CH8yo$1

Unregistered User
Oct 30, 2003
Visit site
1. it's nothing new that uc2 is only for the xbox because to other ut titles will come to the pc :D and they will heave unreal engine 3.0 ^^
they will probably take some gamestyle from uc2 to ut 2006(?)
2. epic is bount on xbox because they promised microsoft more cooperation

Jul 7, 2002
Visit site
This game could quite possibly make me buy a subscription to Xbox Live. I do rather hope that Epic are able to back up the game with additional downloadable content, or the ability to install user created content.

Prophetus

Old Fart
Dec 4, 1999
...standing behind you...
FluXs said:
hmm its a shame the new effects wont make it to the pc. xbox wont do it justice.

Wrong. I've played the game and the XBox does it justice. I was extremely surprised to witness how powerful the XBox was in generating the graphical effects...stuff not seen in PC's today. I seriously wanted to purchase an XBox after playing UC2...and I hate the XBox!!

The only downside was the low resolution of the television standards...besides that, the graphics in UC2 and the XBox's ability to push the envelope was amazing. Sadly, even this trailer doesn't really show off the graphics...but trust me, we'll see PC fans throw their arms up in anger because...UC2 for the XBox is way better than UT2004.