Xbox/Playstation/DS/Wii/Steam Friend Codes

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
I've merged the Xbox, PSN, DS, and Wii contact code threads, as they all had the same purpose. Use this thread to add contact codes for console services, XFire, Steam, or any other service that may come along. -- Haarg

Note from hyru: Here is an all-in-one post of a list of codes from the first three pages, compiled by Jackal:
http://forums.beyondunreal.com/showpost.php?p=2085705&postcount=91

--Original--
Use like this:
Code:
[size=4][B][[/B][b]x[/b][B]box]yourname[/[/B][b]x[/b][B]box][/B][/size]

Examples:

[XBOX]tycho[/XBOX]

[xbox]Major Nelson[/xbox]

There's also a little Xbox button thing in the post/reply GUI thing.

Last edited by a moderator:

RaptoR

been here far too long
May 7, 2000
UK
www.androidcentral.com
The Dopefish said:
That's a small amount of Microsoft cock-rubbing. It's also been inundated by the obvious flooding thanks to, oh, what was it again?...

Clever though. :)
No reason why we won't do the same with the Nintendo/Sony services if they allow it :).

W0RF

BuF Greeter, News Bagger
Apr 19, 2002
Columbus, OH
Visit site
With no centralized Sony online service, don't expect it from them.

I would be VERY impressed if Nintendo's service was this robust but I'm not counting on it. Yet.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Anybody notice that those tags are localised ?

I see people with 'recreatie' (recreation) and 'geen' (none) in their Gamercards.
< paranoid >Microsoft is spying on me !!!< / paranoid >

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
hmmm ... now they're back in english.
Weird ... really weird. I guess it depends on the language-setting for the 'official' Xbox-site.

iridium

... loves Mr. Lamppost
Dec 11, 2000
UK
JaFO said:
Anybody notice that those tags are localised ?

I see people with 'recreatie' (recreation) and 'geen' (none) in their Gamercards.
< paranoid >Microsoft is spying on me !!!< / paranoid >
Your browser (in most instances) sends a language tag to every webpage you visit. That's how it can localise it for you.