Bar code!!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

THE**WRAITH_DS

Nov 10, 1999
Visit site
Before I yell at you, how did that a$$ wooping feel on UT the other day /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif You need to stop and think for a sec. you are not doing nothing to gain support by posting that!!! The only thing you are doing is getting the process started to get baned for this forum!!!! I am sure I was on that point at one time /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif but my complaint were missunderstood!!! So I remain quiet about them until later when the game starts to settle down abit.. Now if you like QIII so much I have no complaint there, go play it.. Me on the other hand enjoy Unreal and UT because it is more my style of game play.. So stick to the game that you like and leave this forum alone..I think that your outraged because there are people that use to play Quake converting to UT and thats got you bothered, because alot of them might be your friends!! If that is the case they have that option to do that, and your just going to have to make new friends playing QIII.. So quit throwing a pity party!!!! You have none from me!! And if you post that certifercate on my post again I will DELETE it !!!!!!!!

------------------
I am the one!!!!

[This message has been edited by The-Wraith (edited 12-03-1999).]

[This message has been edited by The-Wraith (edited 12-03-1999).]

Status
Not open for further replies.