UE3 - UDK Slowing down Fracture effect and preventing fracture mesh disappearance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

alchoris

Sep 13, 2010
Hi all,

I have 2 problems:

1) I have fracture mesh which crumble when triggered. But the crumbling effect of the mesh is too fast. Is there a way to slow it down? I tried putting a water volume around the mesh but it doesn't seem to do anything.

2) I have 6 large arcs which will all crumble (with the help of RadialImpulseActors). The 6 arcs crumble one by one. Now for some reason, some of the arcs crumble and some of its pieces disappear. My friend thinks it's because of the rendering or something. Because if only 3 arcs crumble, they crumble fine. But when all 6 crumble, the few last ones to crumble tends to have some of its pieces disappear. How do I fix this?

Thanks