Hi-tech Textures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
I need good textures for my level...

Can anyone help me find a texture package filled with hi-tech stuff and surfaces (Like the ones in Quake 2)? I need smooth textures which look metalic and not rusty at all.

I want my level to look like something Quake 2-ish although not exactly that way.

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
UT has some maps Quake 2 -ish... maybe you can ask permission to the authors to use those textures as a whole, or permission to bundle your own texture pack with the ones suitable for you...

NC3 Qmaps

also check DM-Reasons. There's a ton other maps that have a name not immediatly Quake-identifiable. Look around...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
ahem... that crap is for UT (ninetynine). If other, i would have said... oh, i don't know... UT2003 or UT2004...

Nahand

!!! God Of Random !1?
Oct 24, 2003
PT
humm... check UP or UTCMS... that or i got it from a personal page. I *think* the map is from Remorseless...

Ingame name is Reasons Being...

Last edited: