X-Men UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

transut

Jan 15, 2001
transut.homestead.com
I'm thinking about making an X-men mod. In the mod there will be story mode where you can use Cyclopes where you command the rest of the team in battles. You can use Wolverine where you go through Japan and America searching for your past. Then there is the Brother-Hood of evil mutants. Where you use Mystque in her game you have to assasinate certain people. Or you can use Sabertooth where you search the world looking for Wolverine. In this mod I want to make 30 or more weapons make all of the X-men + Brother-Hood + 20 or so other super heros + about 15 Human models. I need some help on the mod to make it so if you are good at mapping, modeling, scripting, animating, and skinning post here. Go here for one of my mod sites http://transut.homestead.com/transut.html