Help, can't go back to ued1?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
How do I go back to the original UED, I installed the Unrealed.exe file back into my UT\system folder and renamed the new one to unrealed2, when I run unrealed1, it seems to start ok, then I get an an illegal operation error "Unreaded caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM50.dll at 0177:7b34lab5." any ideas on how to fix this?

TIA
Nex

NextoneX

Jan 4, 2000
members.xoom.com
Now there's an intellegent response. I am trying to avoid re-installing UT, Is there a change to the engine in 4.20 that prevents you from using UED1? I'd like to be able to use both if possible. please reply if you've been able to do this.

Thanks.

Silencermvm2

Mar 21, 2000
www.planetunreal.com
Try installing UT except install it into a different folder (ex. UnrealTournament(2)). That way you won't overwrite your old UT system but you'll have the old and new one. Just a thought but it might work.

bullet2.gif

-------------------------
Silencer
UT CITY Webmaster
http://www.planetunreal.com/utcity/index2.html