Fast & furious star Paul Walker dead @ 40

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Terrible. Seemed like a really down to earth guy and the F&F movies were entertaining despite being mindless junk. RIP.

P.S. He wasn't the driver.

Last edited:

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
a4idDqO.jpg

V9BCU8a.jpg

OstR6Hl.jpg

PICmVhV.jpg

2CQuRo9.jpg

IPGVKRx.jpg

FBxeeQv.jpg

iu2nmJt.jpg

Too soon?

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
I know he wasn't driving. Honestly I do feel bad for him, wish he hadn't had to go that way. No one deserves to die that way. But he did star in Fast & Furious............

D

{D.M.P}DukeofBeduka

Too bad

Its too bad, and the movies were good.

M.A.D.X.W

Aug 24, 2008
It's ever so sad. He seems like a nice fellow. It's annoying that he died in a car crash though.

And I was looking forward to To Fast and 2 Furious Two: Too 8.
:(

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Dignity? This is the webernuts. These lines are pissed on and smeared.
meh.
I could care less about your dignity, too.

like, I never found the original .gif offensive or something. it doesn't hurt my feelings and even if it did, I wouldn't let my feelings get in the way of good comedy. really my only issue with it is how lame the attempt was. it just wasn't good comedy. at least put some effort into it. gifs of Paul driving the car aren't even clever... he wasn't driving :p

at least something like this is clever:

1464136_673917109305511_1430047844_n.jpg

tasteless as it may be.

DRT-Maverick

Lover of Earwigs
Dec 4, 1999
Reno, NV
Of course it could have been better. It's hard to execute a good joke within a few short hours of someone's death. But as long as the joke would have made the dead person laugh a little, you can't go wrong with it. ;)