This place sucks because you aren't posting enough

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Ok, I'm back. I promise I'll not go back to some old subjects and I'll make an effort to not post (and freak out) about Islam.
why promise anything? who do you owe?
just post whatever you want. stop worrying about what anonymous people think of you.

if someone else wants to complain about it, fuck them. nobody owns these forums aside from Hal and/or Brizz.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
why promise anything? who do you owe?
just post whatever you want. stop worrying about what anonymous people think of you.

if someone else wants to complain about it, fuck them. nobody owns these forums aside from Hal and/or Brizz.
Nah, I took a break from posting here and other forums for a while, also from reading international news. Someone told me about overload, and I guess he was correct because I was even losing sleep and drinking more often. It's not because I think and worry about this or that shit that it gets solved.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Obviously.
It was not being obvious for some reason. I live in a place where the % of muslims is slowly but steadily increasing. It's a worrisome trend, taking into account the shit they do in Northern and Central Europe. I had to figure out wtf they were up to, and then managed to get into my thick skull that they, for the moment, are actually more peaceful than teenage black guys that I'm used to come across everyday.

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
Welcome back, racist.
You are probably judging me according to your society conventions. I don't have anything that holds me back and prevents me from telling it like I see it, like country history or political correctness. I tend to like mature black people but if I only see young black guys (from Cabo Verde) being violent or stealing in my neighbourhood, how am I going to say it?

If OTOH you are saying that because I don't like Islam and it's practice, then I'm proud of the honor of being called racist :D

Renegade Retard

Defender of the newbie
Dec 18, 2002
TX
Visit site
fv6hh.jpg

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
I'm gonna bump this thread started by a drunk man and filled with politics, racism, personal attacks and horse heads to ask Benfica if he bears that nick because he lives in the area or if it's because of the football team. Also, if your answer is "football team", please assume I call you an idiot even if I don't.

Anyone has a problem with that, please file a request in the suggestion box below.

220px-Toilet_with_flush_water_tank.jpg

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
A non-racist would say "I tend to like mature people." The inclusion of racist concepts makes your statement less useful for no reason.

don't forget how quickly he connects anecdotal evidence with ad hominem accusations

Benfica

European Redneck
Feb 6, 2006
I'm gonna bump this thread started by a drunk man and filled with politics, racism, personal attacks and horse heads to ask Benfica if he bears that nick because he lives in the area or if it's because of the football team. Also, if your answer is "football team", please assume I call you an idiot even if I don't.
Both.

Edit: This nonsense about people of other races is irrelevant. What I was saying is that muslims in this area tend to be black people, nothing more. Which is actually a plus, because they tend to be older, peaceful and wiser.

Last edited: