What did you get for christmas?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

anaemic

she touch your penis?
Jan 7, 2002
london, uk
Its post your swag time, I got a particularly awesome bunch of stuff this year, check it out:
yAAHvl.jpg

XfMobl.jpg

the 'brutal' thing is an embroidered bathrobe...

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
What are you talking about? Crepes are fucking delicious and easy to make. Savory crepes, sweet crepes, it is all delicious.

Batman Snuggie (with hood)
Batman wallet
Beavis and Butthead boxers
Batman Arkham City
Sonic Generations
$60 Gift card to Outback Steakhouse
$20 Gift card to Pizza Hut
4 random, really good hot sauces
Nice boxers
2 t-shirts and a nice over shirt
A neck wrap thing that you can heat or cool in the freezer. Great for those hours of computer gaming.
Back Scratch-er
Mario Andretti Racing Experience (train for 3 hours and then drive an Indy car on a closed course) < Fuck yeah
And then a surprise that isn't here yet apparently, but ordered last minute because I went way over our "$150" budget. Which was stupid to begin with since none of her gifts cost less than that lol!

Last edited:

dragonfliet

I write stuffs
Apr 24, 2006
They are indeed easy to make - in a frying pan. I'm not sure why one needs an arcane, giant device the size of a large microwave oven to achieve the same results.

Well, it really isn't necessary,but having a large, perfectly flat surface is best for crepes. With them being so thin, you need to make them HUGE (I'd say 13" is ideal) and having something with no edges makes getting under them with a long, flat metal spatula a billion times easier. I would never actually buy an expensive crepe maker, but I wouldn't actually mind having one.

I am still waiting for gifts. I'm at the in-laws and they are sadists, not letting any presents be opened until after dinner. WTF PEOPLE, IT'S CHRISTMAS!

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
I didn't really ask for anything since I pretty much have what I want. I did find a book I wanted, so I asked for that. Super good.

[screenshot]http://forums.beyondunreal.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=102292&stc=1&d=1324831668[/screenshot]

Attachments

• IMG_0125.jpg
    IMG_0125.jpg
    973.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:

_Lynx

Strategic Military Services
Staff member
Dec 5, 2003
Moscow, Russia
beyondunreal.com
That's what I ordered however it's not yet delivered:
Perfect-Grade-160-Strike-Freedom-Gundam-Info-from-Dalong.net-Link.jpg

and a couple of smaller kits. Couldn't resist - the kit was on 40% sale + delivery was just 2000 yen. For a kit this big it's usually 10000+

Twisted Metal

Anfractuous Aluminum
Jul 28, 2001
Long Island, NY
Christmas has become so lame since I started a full time career and I could afford all of my own toys. :(

But alas, it's about the kids, so I picked up Skyward Sword for my nephew. :tup:

Christmas has become so lame since I started a full time career and I could afford all of my own toys. :(

But alas, it's about the kids, so I picked up Skyward Sword for my nephew. :tup:

yeah, Christmas just isn't the same when you already own the stuff you and your family/friends can afford. I noticed I donated a little more this year than I usually do.

Everything else I want, no one I know can afford it lol.

Vaskadar

It's time I look back from outer space
Feb 12, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
300 USD total divided into various forms
iPhone 4 (Sprint Service)
Clockwork Orange T-Shirt
Zombie Panda T-Shirt
Stormtrooper T-Shirt
An awesome hoodie
5.1 Speaker System
Pair of Sheepskin slippers
&
Random assorted items (Stocking stuffers mostly)

Last thing on the list
Combustible Lemons T-Shirt

Juggalo Kyle

Sup brah.
Mar 23, 2005
Northern Cali
Cool speedo dude.

No time for photos. I got...

Scott P. vs the world DVD
an awesome hoodie
lumbar massager
525x view telescope
assorted candies
Jeep brand poket knife
hot coco set
The Roots - Undun ( present to myself )

There is still more as we haven't gathered with my family yet.

Kyllian

if (Driver == Bot.Pawn); bGTFO=True;
Aug 24, 2002
kyllian.deviantart.com
Hoodie, handful of tshirts, shaving kit, 360 controller, flashlight, cutting board, various kitchen utensils, full luggage set, new mobo/ram/psu. portable compressor, Goliathus mouse pad