Mappers Who Did EAS-INF-ACityBlock

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Lethal Dosage

Serial Rapis...uh, Thread Killer
There hasn't been many updates so i thought i'd post the progress, cus i aint just sitting on my arse.

Ok there has been improvements, mainly a basement for the for the Main St Appartment Building, and a small tunnel network, with 5 entrances/exits, looking for some washing machine decos, ne1 got any? Once i solve all the BSP errors, n no more pop up, then it'll b packaged n released, at the moment it is bout 5 1/2mb or so n shouldn't get over 6mb.

Well thats whats goin on, just got a new bug report , so once i read over that n do the nessacerary fixes, it'll b out :)

Lethal Dosage

Glad u asked that! Forgot all bout that! Well as i speak its being submited to CombatMaps.de,

@ Blitz and Odie:

If u want copies to host, etc. gimme ur email or sumthing n i'll send it on its way.

@ Crowze:

Cant submit it to RealMaps cus u need a non hotmail email account to register, sumthing i don't have, :( *shrug* but i'll b glad to email it to u or sumthing.

Although its done, there might b a second edition after i grow my beard a bit n increase my mapping skills, by the way does ne1 have any decos of washing machines or cleaning stuff (mops, buckets, bottles, etc.)?

They would b most appreciated :)

Lethal Dosage

Ok Final copies have been emailed out to:

Odie3
KeihasWarrior
Burger
and DarkSniper

As these people lent a hand, gave support n guided me through some things that were still new to me. A big THANX! :) to these great people who help when asked, and just goes to prove that there r only a few arseholes out there.

Working on getting the map hosted, problems with Combat Maps n Real Maps, workin on that, n any serious people who want to host it, all offers are appreciated and accepted when appropiate credit is given :D

Oh, n to {GD} NTKB, who lent a hand at the last minute to add those last finishing touches, thanx with the whole washing machine thing, how could i miss it?

Last edited:

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
Nt i saved you the trouble.
theres a nice bsp hole thats sticks out of the truck thats the closes to the defenders spawn.
your freondeco4.u is also not the oringinal

Lethal Dosage

@ siredmond

The truck BSP hole can't b fixed :( , i've used this brush in the past, i'll keep my eyes open for other truck brushes (unless sum1 can suggest one), ideas on fixing that BSP hole?

What do u mean that the FreonDeco4.u ain't the original?

@ Derelan

Exiting map? what, off rooftops?
Which roofs don't u think u should b on? after my changes u can only get on 3 new rooftops, but will look at that. I know u can jump off the Westside Alley fire escape onto a rooftop, but who knows some n00b might go hide there or something :lol: , as for the rooftop next to the Main St Appartment Building, that was intended to b accessable, but will remove that.

sir_edmond

In my own world
Aug 12, 2003
Boston
Visit site
Could you send me your version of the FreonDeco4.u

I would like to see which one is the real one, cause i mismatch if i run your map with the one i have.
I assume the one i have is ther original one because it was realeased before your map.
Im just trying to prevent mismatch hell, all over again ;)

I wonder where Freon has these hosted? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

das_ben

Concerned.
Feb 11, 2000
Teutonia
I think the latest [and possibly the only official] release of FreonDecos4.u was in the bonus pack. I know I had to delete an older file in order to play Dullrocks][.

Lethal Dosage

Well an update, walking off the map issues as well as some issues of falling behind walls n being able to walk off the map have been fixed, as well as the BSP hole infront of the truck, some how i fixed it, but some probs have cropped with Loc IDs rendomly renaming themselves at begining of a game, as well as i'm fixing various offline bot probs (cus some of us are stuck offline :mad: ). Other than that, alls good

@ siredmond

Well i'm pretty sure mine was from the Bonus pack, cus i can play Dullrocks][, but good point, i will advise of this in my readme (well actually i does say that the Bonus pack is required).

Thanks for the heads up,

Lethal Dosage

Well all bugs are fixed, that i kno of, its finally complete. However, when the now INF Mod Team weapons r released there will b a small map only patch (or new version) going out with some changes, and requests.

If people see the need for something to b changed, or removed, let me kno, also if people want me to add something in, like opening up a new building in particular, putting in a specific weapon, etc. then i'll add it to a list for the next release, but keep in mind weapons fto b added in the map will b subject to popularity, i won't include guns that people don't like! (like the AT4)

Ok new version is going out to:

Odie3
Crowze
KeihasWarrior
Burger
and DarkSniper

Anyone with comments, requests, tips, or bugs, email me at LethalDosage69@hotmail.com or PM me