Kinder Eggs are Deadly

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
There is nothing wrong with Festivus and if you still disagree I'll challenge you during the feats of strenght.
Seriously, you guys banned easter?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
It only gets dangerous if inside the egg is a BOMB.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
because I already know...

The Kinder Egg is legal in the US...
The other one is a semi-auto AR-15 type rifle

but portray a sport rifle as an assault rifle, while not perfect is a better fit answer to the question. I hand you two color cards, a white and grey, and ask which one is black. The correct answer is neither but if you had to pick one, grey.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Also I swear they've changed the taste of the chocolate. Doesn't taste as good as it used to.

They have. Talk with a chocolatier about what ingredients are being used in commercial chocolate nowadays. Even Belgian chocolate sold in shops isn't the 100% real deal.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
It only gets dangerous if inside the egg is a BOMB.

attachment.php

Attachments

• base2.png
    base2.png
    99.8 KB · Views: 64

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Did you have a childhood?

We don't have them in America.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinder_surprise

The 1938 Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act contains a section highlighting that a confectionery product with a non-nutritive object, partially or totally imbedded within it, cannot be sold within the United States, unless the FDA issues a regulation that the non-nutritive object has functional value. Essentially, the 1938 Act bans “the sale of any candy that has imbedded in it a toy or trinket.”

Last edited: