Infiltration CE update: what needs doing?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
The new installer currently stands at 1255 lines of code and a full install is something like 6GB... is that the kind of info you were after? :)

I'm still missing a couple of non-essential packages, but now I've got an automatic updater working they can be included at any time. Once I've ironed out most of the installer issues I'll need some help with translations, and it would also be nice to have a decent default configuration i.e. map lists, camos, loadouts etc. so I'm open to suggestions there as well.

hara

Where's my backup?
Aug 24, 2004
So if I decide to install UT99 and INF on my wifeys computer, which add-ons would I need to make it work?

:)

I Created a new installation of infiltration. I named her Infiltration 2.9 2011th .
I hope there is nothing wrong if I call it so.
I added a few things they are missing, The Installation is in one package and is very easy to install. This package contains 1.01gb and I think that is pretty well compressed.You can Download infiltration setup here.http://84.255.245.128./infiltration/

I have one wish more! Would you may have found someone who know to tell me if it is possible to run the master server.Like we know today master server is slow And Linux Servers do not respond to it positively. At least from my tests. I know that they detect Windows servers and not linux.If someone have some time I would be happy if he can tell me if thet think works and how? I would really like to run it.
This is the link
http://84.255.245.128./Upload%20Folder/MasterServer.exe

Last edited:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
I'm not sure if that'll work with UT servers, but I can send you the 'official' files if you want to run one. I'm not far off getting one set up myself but it's always good to have a fallback, especially as I doubt mine will be anything near 100% reliable.

Wait

I think this master server work.
I have already preparing the new setup but I have to make sure if it works properly.For this reason I have not uploaded it on my http:// page for download. Infiltration Server Radar is already operational with the new master server address. i miss xplod tdm server

INF TEST LOOK

Last edited:

Crowze

Bird Brain
Feb 6, 2002
Cambridgeshire, UK
www.dan-roberts.co.uk
DaddyBone has kindly pointed the infmaster domain to your server, and infmaster2 to mine, so the original Inf configs won't need any modifications now. Both servers appear to be responding to requests as they should, so I think we're good to go :).

Infiltration 2.9 CE 2011 With 2 new master servers
download

isr2.JPG

Last edited:
In the game master server work normally.
To use Infiltration server radar replace master server address as shown in the picture. Click setup is outlined in red on the picture and insert the address of 84.255.245.128 Shut down Infiltration Server Radar and run aggain.Infiltration server radar will work :D

isr%20setup.JPG