UT3 Patch 2 Internal Beta Changelist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bazzwano

Hi, I'm Bryan
Jan 20, 2008
New Zealand
Also, I see there are still no way of deciding which team color you start with?
I want this one too, I like to have my whole team change with me.

I am happy with the new bot code, i hope they still put up a good fight, glad to see no more white arrows... i dont think we need to be shown where to go now.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
- Banning is now based on CD key hash, so players can’t circumvent bans by creating a new profile.

Well hooray for that, now people will just get CD keys banned. It's entirely possible that by the time I get around to buying a new computer and this game, I'll have a key that's banned.

U

Unregistered

How about some Map's added to this patch, CTF map's in particular? Simple conversions of Maul, Esprit, Citidel, Geothermal, December, etc... The conversions can't be that hard and it is sorely needed. We can't even get a decent CTF ladder going with what we have not.

Not meaning to complain, but it sure would help a ton in getting more people into this game!

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
I can't believe people can continue to whine about a news post that proves that the vast majority of SERIOUS issues are going to be addressed in the next patch. Can't you guys be positive about ANYTHING?

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
Oh, I misread his post but I still got it right. Since I map, I know the 0=red/1=blue thing by heart, my brain skipped that information and only picked up the first line.

Dark Pulse is still wrong...