So....still people playing U2XMP there?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleeder

Co-Founder, U2XMP [Ч] Clan
Feb 26, 2004
teh Intarweb, duh
Well, what I can't figure is how the Garden map survived thru Beta, Demo, and 2 patches... with all the same mapholes. It makes me wonder if they were intentional...

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
Serk said:
Here and there... But the real question is, Do Mr.Alan will come back to play some games with his leet hax?!? :morety:

I don't use 1337 h4x!:mad:

[SIZE="-5"]I use dodg3 h4x instead!!

yes, and st4min4 h4x!!
[/SIZE]

Last edited:

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
DJM312 said:
Yes , theres still u2xmp players out there and we're having a blast . Clans are forming again , maps are being made , better servers . Just like the old days .

sounds noice!
I wanna play , too:D

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
dutch_gecko said:
Heh, I had my last game last night until Christmas. I'm mvoing to uni and it appears they have a very strict firewall :(

edit: but that's no excuse for Radium not to reinstall and play again. Go!

p.s. that's the same excuse I have to say.....:eek:

Richteralan

ºØmníºRadium
Feb 6, 2004
Oberlin
I would like to play, I got all stuffs for XMP.

But my astonishing dorm net probably doesn't like the name "XMP", so it never allow me to play smoothly anyway.

P.S. I tried to be noice.....:(

]BERSERK[

[pet]mouse
Jul 13, 2004
Richteralan said:
I don't use 1337 h4x!:mad:

[SIZE="-5"]I use dodg3 h4x instead!!

yes, and st4min4 h4x!!
[/SIZE]

Yes you do, each time you kill me! :B

Richteralan said:
I would like to play, I got all stuffs for XMP.

But my astonishing dorm net probably doesn't like the name "XMP", so it never allow me to play smoothly anyway.

P.S. I tried to be noice.....:(

:(

Last edited by a moderator:

Duke_D

as bad as i wanna be...
Aug 13, 2004
london, uk
Hi,

I tried to rejoin the 'community' yesterday....after quite a long break(s)...
But no luck with updating my favourites....sooooo, if anyone would like to share the contents of your MyU2XMP.ini file, please do.....

Cheers.....
btw, i suck....you'll recognize me if you see a techie continously selfcombusting after being hit with own hot lead.....:D

Mar 6, 2004
I'm gonna retry u2xmp...just to see if the new server hosts aren't as crappy as they have been since Xeno left.

Status
Not open for further replies.