problem resolved

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Zwolf

Dec 2, 1999
Visit site
I have posted several times about the general protection fault and cirtical error message that myself and others have experienced. I took the big plunge and formatted my machine and low and behold UT runs freakin' great now.I patched it this morning and the patch took with no problems either. Now I know that maybe a very drastic approuch for some people to take, as it was for me, however it did work. I still think that people with problems should be sending in their log files to Epic. I do have one more thing that I would like to know though, How many people that are having problems also installed H-L Opposing Force _before_ installing the full version of UT?