Unreal early cuts: Pictures

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Ðork

Dork online, since '99
Jun 19, 2001
Switzerland
Hi damaged and welcome.

Your link seems to be broken now!

But maybe someone here knows why this would have the filename RABBIT.jpg :

RABBIT.jpg

Last edited:

damaged2000

Dec 15, 2001
Visit site
Hi Dork (feels weird saying that ;P),

Well, I read another thread and got very pissed off. I thought to myself "they don't deserve to see this stuff". It really bothers me to see people call themselves "oldskool". The very people who fought hard to get Epic to release those old screenshots, never to this day get any credit what so ever.

That rabbit pic, from what I remember, is like a mutant Energizer bunny. I could be wrong, but I remember one of the #unreal guys telling me that.

Codenamed_Falcon

Nov 7, 2001
Ontario, Canada
Visit site
Ok guys...
I hope you realise there is a reason why this stuff has been removed.
It's for the best. Epic could not manage all the original ideas they had in the game. They barely could manage the stuff that did make it to final version. Patches for that game always reminded me of the internal alpha test patches that companies have.

zynthetic

robot!
Aug 12, 2001
zynthetic.com
Nitrogen zones call for a damage type that isn't in the tree.
If someone was to use a nitrogen zone in thier map would they need to make a damage type or would it work w/o one?

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
I'm necrobumping this because I randomly found this thread. Interesting how much misinformation there was and also to see some really early posts by people I recognize.